Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our school policies.
- We provide yoga mat.
- Use deodorant to eliminate inevitable body odor if necessary.
- We care about your safety, remove all jewelry or accessories during class to prevent any damage to the equipment which may lead to unwanted accident.
- Fitted, not baggy clothing is recommended.
- Stretchy pants or leggings that cover the backs of knees.
- Wear shorts for Aerial Pole class.
- Booking available earliest from 30 days in advance and latest by 1-hour before class.
- OM Factory has a 3-hours cancellation policy. Your credits will be fully refunded as long as you cancel your booking via booking system latest by 3 hours before class.
- Credits will be forfeited for any NO SHOW booking.
- Any class that less than 4 participants may be cancel based on the instructor’s discretion.
- OM Factory reserved the right to cancel or reschedule any session without prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances.
- All payment to OM Factory Malaysia including regular class, workshop, teacher training course, purchase of merchandises and any other payment are strictly NON REFUNDABLE. OM Factory Malaysia will not responsible to any issue due to personal negligence.
- Walk in Admission Processing Fees : OM Factory Malaysia applied a Pre-book AND Pre-paid system. An additional RM20 will be charged as processing fees for any Walk-In admission.
1. Member package and booking account is non shareable with only exception for mother/father who book kids class for their daughter/son who under 12 years old.
2. Purchased member package is strictly
✪ No carry forward
✪ Not refundable
✪ Not transferable
✪ Not exchangeable
3. Member are advised to keep track and monitor the credit balance and package expiry date, OM Factory Malaysia will not responsible to any issue due to personal negligence
4. Credit Expiry Date. If credit expiry date fall on 2nd May, then 1st May will be the last utilization day of the particular credit.