Contact us for any questions regarding our policies.
- Remain your mask on when you enter the studio.
- Keep at last 1m social distance and avoid body contact with other.
- Yoga mat provided while best to bring your own for extra hygiene.
- Sterilize yourself before enter the studio ; sterilize your apparatus before and after each use.
- Bring your sweat towel and water bottle.
- Shower room is temporary unavailable.
- Use deodorant to eliminate inevitable body odor if necessary.
- We care about your safety, remove all jewelry or accessories during class to prevent any damage to the equipment which may lead to unwanted accident.
- Compulsory to wear socks for every class.
- Fitted, not baggy clothing is recommended.
- Stretchy pants or leggings that cover the backs of knees.
- Wear shorts for Aerial Pole class.
- Booking available earliest from 30 days in advance and latest by 1-hour before class.
- OM Factory has a 3-hours cancellation policy (not applicable to Fixed Class). Your pass will be fully refunded as long as you cancel your booking via booking system latest by 3 hours before class.
- Any missed session for Fixed Class is not refundable and no replacement will be provided.
- Pass will be forfeited for any NO SHOW booking.
- Any class that less than 4 participants may be cancel based on the studio’s discretion.
- OM Factory reserved the right to cancel or reschedule any session without prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances.
- All payment to OM Factory Malaysia including class pass, workshop, teacher training course, purchase of merchandises and any other payment are strictly NON REFUNDABLE. OM Factory Malaysia will not responsible to any issue due to personal negligence.
- Walk in Admission Processing Fees : OM Factory Malaysia applied a Pre-book AND Pre-paid system. An additional RM20 will be charged as processing fees for any Walk-In admission.
1. Monthly Pass and booking account is non shareable.
2. Monthly Pass is strictly
✪ No carry forward
✪ Not refundable
✪ Not transferable
✪ Not exchangeable
2. Monthly Pass expired by the last day of the month.